Well...
Stuff is happening in the world of Gar. Yes, pipe down, you don't have to cheer that much.
I'm going to Scott's house tomorrow as he's having a housewarming or something (excuse to get out of Coleford! And I get to see Scott; we will probably have man sex).
Last night someone at work sort of invited me to watch someone else at work's band play a gig. I'm gonna try and go along. I expect most of my friends will want to go so it should be good.
After that is Punk Night. Hallelujah! What makes it even more amazing is that I was looking here and there was news posted about it. Amazing! Frome? Being mentioned on a site like that? Ace.
In between this is Easter hoilday, which is just ace-mazing. Only downer being that I have to work Easter Sunday from 4pm til 10pm. The aftermath of a christening are eating there apparently.
Is it wrong that all of the above is making me excitable. Like a small child who has just ate a whole bag of sweets and can't stop moving. That's me.
Oh yeah, The Girl. She turned up whilst I was working and was really embarrassed and went red. For some reason I didn't really act any different; I was expecting myself to freak out but I was ok. Then she spoke to me and seemed really nervous, I however was the epitome of cool. It's weird how people react differently once they let their guard down and tell the person of their affections how the feel (whoa, that sounded long-winded and stupid but bah). Anyway, I spoke to her earlier and told her I just want to be friends; which she took surprisingly well. I am working with her tomorrow so we will see how it goes...
Also there are Glastonbury tickets to order soon, I fucking hope I get a ticket or I shall kill and maim people in order to get one.
And finally, I'm going to a university open day on Monday. That'll probably help me decide whether I want to go or not.
This has been a rather lenghty entry... Add me as a friend on myspace (link on the sidebar); I'm slowly but surely acquiring friends!
Oh yeah and what's wrong with some peoples lately? They are all down and depressive; whilst I am in a relatively good mood.
Think I've ran my mind dry.
chro.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home